• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Member From Ontario Canada

Welcome from Chicagoland.

Love me them '68's. My dad has a triple black 68 R/T and they have always been my 2nd favorite body style.

welcome from London Ontario weathers been pretty good had it out yet ? I had mine out twice in feb and couple of times last week or two .
charger 3.jpg
where in Ontario are you hope maybe I will get to see that sweet charger in person and meet you

welcome from London Ontario weathers been pretty good had it out yet ? I had mine out twice in feb and couple of times last week or two .View attachment 407406 where in Ontario are you hope maybe I will get to see that sweet charger in person and meet you
I'm in Oakville ,I actually have two friends close by that have 66 chargers .
Once the weather here gets nice let's make a point of meeting up have a coffee go for a cruise .
Been out only a few times small rides to get gas and test a few things .
London isn't that far .
That's a great looking car you have .

Pete

thanks I look forward to that I will be in Oakville area in april 7-9 grandson in hockey tournament wont have my car but maybe have a coffee and see yours we are staying at walkers line and QEW

thanks I look forward to that I will be in Oakville area in april 7-9 grandson in hockey tournament wont have my car but maybe have a coffee and see yours we are staying at walkers line and QEW

What rink are they playing in ?
My boys just finished their season out of the playoffs .
I'm having eye surgery the 6th so hopefully won't look like a pirate if we meet ..

Welcome from CT. Great car man - I've always wanted a Charger. Best of luck with it!

Auto Transport Service
Back