• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New member from Saratoga New York

Welcome from Missouri!! I don't think I've ever posted a picture of a 65 Coronet...........

Welcome from downstate! Spent many summers in Saratoga as a kid. My friends family worked at the track. Actually got to see Secretariat run.
Thanks for the welcome. This is a great place to live and raise a family.

1663849281523.png

Welcome from South Jersey. NICE RIDE!! Back roads heading towards Lake George, top down, YOUR LIVING THE LIFE!!
Ahhh Saratoga, 1984, Grateful Dead @ SPAC, drinking at Metro, Barkleys & ladys night at Bique!!

Welcome from South Jersey. NICE RIDE!! Back roads heading towards Lake George, top down, YOUR LIVING THE LIFE!!
Ahhh Saratoga, 1984, Grateful Dead @ SPAC, drinking at Metro, Barkleys & ladys night at Bique!!
Lol, you said it. Never thought I'd love a convertible but this is fun.

Welcome from South Florida! I'm a former New Yorker and spent time in Saratoga when I was in the Navy. Rented a basement apartment on Broadway right across the street from McDonald's right near Congress Park.

Welcome from South Florida! I'm a former New Yorker and spent time in Saratoga when I was in the Navy. Rented a basement apartment on Broadway right across the street from McDonald's right near Congress Park.
We shop at the Navy Commissary..

Thanks for the welcome, nothing better than cruising Broadway during the summer.

Welcome from the Hudson Valley N.Y. Check out Mopars at The Valley October 3rd Lebanon Valley Dragway if you haven't already. Cheers.

Welcome from the Hudson Valley N.Y. Check out Mopars at The Valley October 3rd Lebanon Valley Dragway if you haven't already. Cheers.
Thanks for the welcome and I've attended Mopar's at the valley, always a great time.

Auto Transport Service
Back