• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New member from so cal

Welcome aboard from Ohio.

North
36701377555_0d44590ae4_b.jpg

Welcome from So Cal / LA area.

Hope you can bring your new Charger to the big Mopar event, "Fall Fling" Oct 22, 2022 at Woodley Park Van Nuys

We've got a club member with a 68 hemi 4spd Charger. It should be at show.

Welcome from Alabama, if I could makea wish and get it, a 68 Hemi Charger would be it. Figure out the picture thing and let's see it.

Hello everyone, new member I have a 68 hemi charger and seems like everytime I google for info this site pops up so I figured better to join, thanks

Hey bro I live in your general neighborhood. Aliso Viejo on the ocean side of the 5 across from Mission Viejo. Welcome - That’s how I joined too 10 yrs ago. Kept searching for parts for my 68 GTX and FBBO kept coming up so I joined.

Hey bro I live in your general neighborhood. Aliso Viejo on the ocean side of the 5 across from Mission Viejo. Welcome - That’s how I joined too 10 yrs ago. Kept searching for parts for my 68 GTX and FBBO kept coming up so I joined.
Yeah I’m prob about hour away from you, in Temecula area

Auto Transport Service
Back