• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Member from SoCal

TerryP

Local time
6:46 AM
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am TerryP and have a 67 Plymouth Belvedere GTX that I am slowly working on. Had one when I was 18 but sold it to go to college (ugh!). Found one locally here in Los Angeles about a year ago. The car is running, it has 68 engine (not HP), with AC (rare), but the interior is great and the body fair. Not wanting to make a show car, just a nice driver. Always looking for information on parts and documentation.

TerryP

Welcome. Spring Fling Van Nuys on April 20, 2024.

Welcome Terry

I’m president of the local Mopar club in San Fernando Valley. We put in the Spring and Fall Fling Mopar show and swap. That’s a great place to find parts and network.

Our club has meeting every 2nd Sunday of month in Granda Hills of 118 fwy. If interested, message me for more details or email [email protected]

95819 Chrysler Performance Spring Fling flyer 2024 - PROOF 3 Page 001.jpg

95819 Chrysler Performance Spring Fling flyer 2024 - PROOF 3 Page 002.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome to FBBO from Ontario, Canada. Good luck with your '67 GTX project. It is nice to know that another one is getting saved. We need proof of life (pictures). I have a '67 R/T.

Welcome from Alabama, I'm a big 67 GTX and Satellite fan. More information and some pictures please.

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

...Not wanting to make a show car, just a nice driver....

By any means...push, pull or drive it there...if you can get it to a car show, your GTX is worthy, regardless of condition :thumbsup:
Welcome to FBBO from NY!

Welcome to FBBO Terry, I'm down the 5 South from you in the OC.
Let's see some PIC's of the GTX.

Auto Transport Service
Back