• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Member from South Carolina

WOW, what a stunner!
newwelcome.jpg

Welcome aboard from Ohio. Great story, have numerous cousins living in Columbia and in Savannah.

Welcome from Alabama, great looking 66 Coronet.

Welcome to FBBO Jon!! Congratulations on finding your Coronet. It's absolutely awesome! Thanks for the pics you put in Photo Garages.

I wonder if anyone here will be going to Mopars At The Beach here in my area in October. I've already signed up for the big show on October 22. It will be in Myrtle Beach, SC.

I should have mine back on the road by then and will be there.

Hello All,

I just joined this forum after finding a very nice 1966 Dodge Coronet 440 2-door hardtop in late May 2022. I was looking for this type of classic car because I owned one (very similar) from 1974 - 1983 when I was in my 20s. It is an original unmolested and un-restored survivor in surprisingly fine shape. I was looking for a car in good shape to maintain and tinker with - was not looking for a restoration job. This car fits the bill for me perfectly. It is the Bright Red color P (top and body) with the white interior. It has the legendary Slant Six engine.

I'm here to take advantage of B-Body knowledge as I wind my way through maintenance issues and problem fixes. I'm fixing several small issues now and bringing the original paint back to life. I would also love to contribute my mechanical knowledge wherever possible from the past 60 years.

Jon

View attachment 1307757

View attachment 1307758

View attachment 1307759
Welcome SC. NC here. Welcome. That MOPAR red just gets in your blood.

Thanks all. I'm having a great time with the car and on this forum. Just took her out for a 35 mile cruise on a quiet Sunday morning. Wow, I love driving this car!

Finally got my first recognition today at a cruise-in in Surfside Beach, SC. I got a trophy for the originality of my great looking survivor. Trophys are just dust collectors but nice to get the recognition! Mopars rarely win anything around here at the cruise-ins.

Auto Transport Service
Back