• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New member from the Netherlands

Welcome from Georgia

tenor (15).gif

Welcome. mopar is the best car I was in the Netherlands with the us army. this picture is near budle. Your country is a wonderful place.

tankmen.jpg

Welcome. mopar is the best car I was in the Netherlands with the us army. this picture is near budle. Your country is a wonderful place.

View attachment 1131770
Very cool picture! I actually live around that area, about 50 miles north of budel in a city called Nijmegen. Have you ever been there? Also, thanks for your service!

Hey Everybody!

When I was aged between 10-12 we had our yearly BBQ with the entire family at our local butchers place. He had a mid sixties caddilac (not a mopar or a B-body I know hang on) sitting at his place under a tarp and one year he took all the kids for a ride through the countryside. From a young age I was always fascinated by pretty much everything powered by combustion engines and this was one of the most memorable experiences I have from being that age. As I grew older the love for american cars from the mid 60's stayed strong and it still is one of the main interests of mine. I love watching stuff online (leno, roadkill, vice grip, etc.. etc..) and seeing people fixing up these cars from junkyard to concours grade cars. After many years being a poor student, I now have saved up some money and decided that my first purchase will be one of my favourite classic cars, a 66-67 Dodge coronet with a 383 BB to work on and keep indefinately. Looking forward to connect with other enthusiasts and have a place to find the knowledge that I might lack when I am working on mine. I don't have the car yet but I am in the process of looking for one that is worth importing with a professional guy here in the Netherlands. If you have one that is in good shape (complete, running, driving and stopping) and you are planning on selling it, let me know! Hopefully, I will be a real B-body owner soon!

Best,

Thom
Welcome to the "Brotherhood Of Muscle"........................

Finally the car was ready to be picked up! Here are some images of my maiden voyage with her. Around 150 miles on back roads to my home town and through national park 'the Veluwe'. Many more adventures to come. In about 2 weeks I will take a week off to do some wrenching on her and get her ready for a short trip into Germany. You'll probably hear from me soon when I am seeking for answers!

IMG_20210717_155553.jpg IMG-20210717-WA0014.jpg IMG-20210717-WA0015.jpg IMG-20210717-WA0016.jpg IMG-20210718-WA0005.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back