• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New member from WI

1965AAJKL

Local time
1:56 AM
Reaction score
I have been scrolling this group for a long time. Finally joined. I am working on a few Mopars. I have a 65 Belvedere1 that is an old drag car. I am in the process of putting a 451 together for it. My 14 year old is helping and we are having fun. I have a 64 Sport Fury with the 318. This is a driver and a work in progress. I have a 64 Dodge 440. This a 383 4 barrel car. Car is in pretty good shape and all there. Motor is stuck. This car is going to wait awhile for me to start working on it. I enjoy reading everyone posts and learn a lot from them.

068CCA0E-053E-443E-9DA7-5B96AD67DFAC.jpeg

68D72C9F-82F7-49B7-9FF2-7BA6F5F837F4.jpeg

C6770E65-3095-4DE3-8A14-0D14A2538AA0.jpeg

C45E4F6B-BD09-4B54-B85A-022DFA2F082D.jpeg

Welcome from Illinois!! Great to see your son working on and enjoying those Mopars with you! Awesome garage you have there :thumbsup:

Nice garage you have there and good to see your son into the Mopar habit !!
I don't have any kids that I know of, but if I did, I'm sure they would have their heads under the hood by now.
Lot's of great guys here ready to help you out on your projects.
Good Luck.

Welcome from the central coast of Cal. I too have a 65, but a cuz.
IMG_0405.JPG

IMG_3549.jpeg

Welcome to FBBO! Nice lookin B-bodies. And I always love to see a father/son project. That's where it all happens IMO. In fact, that's where it all started for a lot of us folks around here :thumbsup:

Welcome from another WI-nite. Nice vehicles and garage. I cherish the memories working with my dear departed dad on my 1st resto. Was his wisdom, smarts, and elbow grease that made it possible.

Welcome from NJ and another 65 WIP

IMG_2704.jpeg

"north of Coder" welcomes you !
i just LOVE 62,63, and 64's, and the 65's are a close second ! :drinks:

Welcome from another WI-nite. Nice vehicles and garage. I cherish the memories working with my dear departed dad on my 1st resto. Was his wisdom, smarts, and elbow grease that made it possible.
Thanks.
Welcome from another Wisconsinite. Nice shop too!
Thanks. Do you run at Rock Falls? That is usually where I run but haven’t been there in a couple years.

Auto Transport Service
Back