• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New member hello to everyone

Welcome to the forum.....I have a fancy for X's...dont know why? lol

Beautiful 67 GTX....I love the color....

Welcome aboard also from NJ. Beautiful GTX you have there. What part of NJ are you in? I am in the north west, Warren County. I think I saw that car at a garage on Rt. #94 near Newton a while back. If it wasn't yours, it was a dead ringer!

Last edited:
Welcome aboard also from NJ. Beautiful GTX you have there. What part of NJ are you in? I am in the north west, Warren County. I think I saw that car at a garage on Rt. #94 near Newton a while back. If it wasn't yours, it was a dead ringer!
Hi Thanks I am from central to north jersey somerset county but the car just came in from the west coast was owned by pro race car driver will hold name for privacy this was his personal favorite but glad to be here seems like a nice group.

Nice GTX

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Hi Thanks I am from central to north jersey somerset county but the car just came in from the west coast was owned by pro race car driver will hold name for privacy this was his personal favorite but glad to be here seems like a nice group.
Welcome from North Carolina. I grew up in Plainfield, NJ. Moved to North Carolina in 2015. Where in Somerset Cty. are you?
Sweet GTX!!

Auto Transport Service
Back