• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New member here from Michigan, cheers!

Griff

Local time
10:32 PM
Reaction score
Superbowl Sunday and finally decided to join this very helpful forum, cheers all!

69' Roadrunner, non-factory modified - 440/4 speed, with a few other customized touches.

Welcome aboard Griff!!

Road Runner Welcome (1)e 2.jpg

Lol, thanks guys...tech challenged here. I'll have to get some photos up later today.

Here's a few of my other mopars...for some reason nothing of my Roadrunner. It's been on the "to do" list since 85', lol. But here are my other rides all under, not quite road worthy yet as well.

31Plymouth.jpg

IMG_0367.jpg

IMG_0365.jpg

photo (1).JPG

In order, 31' Plymouth / 24' Dodge Brothers / 54' Dodge

lol, I spend my time tinkering and working on my projects than actually getting them on the road. This summer, plans are to finish the last 2%, work out bugs and drive all of them. :)

Welcome from the Motor City also from another Road Runner owner.

Thanks guys, metro Detroit here as well. Love the Poly mate, G'Day back at you, got one in the 24' DB. Where are the good weekly car gatherings going to be this summer 6PKRTSE?

Thanks, did a bunch of custom by adding 49 Plymouth fenders, shaved, nosed, decked front and rear bumper mods. Just a little 273 inside.

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Welcome from Maine!

Auto Transport Service
Back