• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NEW MEMBER...I am finally...a B Body owner

Welcome from Alabama, a great start no matter which direction you go.

Welcome to the site!! Are ya gonna keep it as the GL or bring it back to it's original condition??
It will stay as the GL. my opinion...once a GL, there is no going back. orig it was blue with a 383.

Just joined from the Great White North. Have loved the Mopars of 66-75 since '76. Have a project 69 Charger...finally.

View attachment 1551066
Is that one of the original Warner Brother Cars that Wayne Wooten found buyers? If you or anyone has contact information for Wayne, please contact me. Thanks.

Welcome from the left coast!!
thanks. looking forward to some shows etc to tour. didnt know gas mobiles were still allowed for the left:lol::lol:. when they ban them there...the prairies will take them.

Is that one of the original Warner Brother Cars that Wayne Wooten found buyers? If you or anyone has contact information for Wayne, please contact me. Thanks.
I am looking for similar answers. i have no history on this car (other than the vin said it was blue with a 383). it is either a good replica of the General Lee, or a WB stunt car. Somewhere on line i read that WB had a registry of all stunt cars and their vins. challenge is to find a contact that has access to that list (if it even still/ever existed)

I am looking for similar answers. i have no history on this car (other than the vin said it was blue with a 383). it is either a good replica of the General Lee, or a WB stunt car. Somewhere on line i read that WB had a registry of all stunt cars and their vins. challenge is to find a contact that has access to that list (if it even still/ever existed)
Wayne had all the information on the WB cars. A couple of years , maybe a few there was a guy in Moose Jaw that had one. He had it for sale. He had talked to Wayne about his car, the fellow never gave me Wayne’s contact information. One of the Mopar magazines wrote an article about Wayne finding homes for the left over cars. This was in the 1990’s.
One of the Mopar Guys talked to Wayne’s friend and maybe Wayne in either Columbus or maybe English Town about 12 years ago.

Auto Transport Service
Back