• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Member in Los Angeles.

Max Myers

Local time
6:21 AM
Reaction score
'Allo,

Working on restoring my beloved 1969 Coronet Coupe that I've been fortunate enough to own since 2000. As we're working on Agnes, named for my German gran (RIP) I've been searching, without success, for front covers for the bucket seats, but no one seems to make them anymore. I found something similar for the back, but that's still in pretty good shape.

Also, I lost one of the center caps for my Enkei's. As you can see from the photo, they're apparently rare and finding the cap has proven to be very difficult. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Max Myers.

Agnes 1.jpeg Agnes 2.jpeg Enkei back.jpg Enkei side view.jpg Enkei.jpeg Folded.jpeg Upright.jpeg

Welcome

what part of Los Angeles ? I’m 818

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

sorry no help on the Enkei caps

welcome to the site Max nice looking ride you have.Good luck in finding a cap. Call these guys for your seat covers https://www.legendaryautointeriors.com/
Thanks, bud, much appreciated. I did call them a few months ago to no avail, and have tried Legendary and a few others. I found some guy here in LA, but only custom makes them and is really expensive. Guess I'll press on. Thanks again, Dave.

Welcome from Georgia.

Nice car.

Enkei center caps of any style are hard to find.

G'day, mate. Lived there when I was a nipper, man, many years ago. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Welcome from the central coast. Sounds like you'll be hitting Pomona and Long Beach looking for caps.

Welcome from Missouri!

Welcome from Alabama, good luck on the center cap, nice Coronet.

Auto Transport Service
Back