• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Member Intro from Michigan

RDM'63440

Local time
8:32 AM
Reaction score
Quick intro as I am a new member and have enjoyed the content on here so decided to ask to join and appreciate the acceptance. Not new to the car scene or Mopars as that goes, just been since 1997 since I have owned a project and decided that was long enough. current owner of a 1963 Dodge 440 Post car. Originally 318 poly, now mildly built 383, 727 push button (which I love the push button) just cool. Just going to be doing enhances from this point forward and enjoying the cruising... Thanks for having me.

128437.jpeg

Welcome from NJ. Nice cruiser.

Welcome to FBBO from across the water in Ontario. I love a '63 Dodge 2-door post. I think they are a mean-looking scrapper, just looking for a fight. The Ramchargers hood scoop completes the look. I have a '64 Polara. Pictures of a friend's Windsor-built '63 Dodge 440 hardtop attached. Note Plymouth dash used in Canadian cars.

DSCF0001.JPG

P9060047.JPG

P9060049.JPG

P9060046.JPG

Welcome to FBBO from across the water in Ontario. I love a '63 Dodge 2-door post. I think they are a mean-looking scrapper, just looking for a fight. The Ramchargers hood scoop completes the look. I have a '64 Polara. Pictures of a friend's Windsor-built '63 Dodge 440 hardtop attached. Note Plymouth dash used in Canadian cars.

View attachment 1617618

View attachment 1617620

View attachment 1617621

View attachment 1617624
great looking vehicles right there.... impressive

Welcome, sweet Dodge! Been a fan of punch boxes ever since my elder cousin took me for a ride in his new Sport Fury when I was around 10. He pushed it into first, floored it to the sound of screeching rubber then pressed it to 2nd with that ever-slight pause of screeching, then to more. I’ve had a ’63 for 30 years liking those buttons. Having had a couple of 4-speeds, especially a pistol-grip, I’ll admit, they are my choice if pushing came to pulling (pun here?) but they’re a novelty for me that never got old.

Dash Gauges 1.jpg

Welcome from the central coast of Cal. You have a Mopar and a dog. I'll associate with you.:thumbsup:

IMG_4531.jpeg

IMG_1314.jpeg

newwelcome.jpg

Dang, what with all these pushbuttons flying around in here, you'd swear it was a secretary covention...:lol:

Welcome, also from Michigan. I think I almost bought your 63 several years ago back when it still had the 318 Poly in it.

all these pushbuttons flying around in here, you'd swear it was a secretary covention.
Lol! Don’t know why I didn’t take typing classes in HS considering that would have come in handy when being issued my first laptop. And there I was signing up for classes back then where I figured would have more girls than guys in them. Honestly no idea how I overlooked it.

Welcome from Alabama, I agree push buttons are cool. I love my 62 for that reason, plus many more.

Nice 63

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Had a 63 Chrysler 300 with the push button shifter. Way cool for it’s time
Welcome from Prescott, Arizona

Auto Transport Service
Back