• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New member introduction

Malcolm302

Local time
8:20 PM
Reaction score
Hello Im wondering if someone could point me in he right direction I have a 69 Super bee I found the flasher for the turnsignals got them working now on the hunt for the 4 way flasher any help on locating it would be appreciated. Ive cannot find it does the car actually have two flashers or should I be looking at the switch.
20231103_122626.jpg

20210824_132855.jpg

20210819_110811.jpg

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario. Your 'Bee would have a second flasher for the 4-ways, but I can't help you with location. A service manual could help you with that. Good luck with your project, and thanks for the pictures. I bought a coupe new in 1969.

Welcome aboard from Ohio. If memory serves, 4-way either fairly close to other flasher or close to fusebox (?)

Thanks I have had the heater bo
Welcome to FBBO from Ontario. Your 'Bee would have a second flasher for the 4-ways, but I can't help you with location. A service manual could help you with that. Good luck with your project, and thanks for the pictures. I bought a coupe new in 1969.
Welcome aboard from Ohio. If memory serves, 4-way either fairly close to other flasher or close to fusebox (?)
Ive had all that out rebuilt the heater box did not see it

Welcome to FBBO

good luck with the 69 Super Bee

Auto Transport Service
Back