• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Member Kent Island, MD

I misspelled geezer, caught it before KD is out of bed........ kinda like goin' potal!

I do the hard part, for those who restore their own :)

If I got into all the little stuff, I'd be broke........ even more so than I already am :rolleyes:
Gotcha! I was just wondering if you could help me with one item I am searching for... a fuel filler neck for my '75 RR CR21A gas tank. It is the dual exhaust tank and the filler neck part # is 3906612 (new or used). Thanks.

Gotcha! I was just wondering if you could help me with one item I am searching for... a fuel filler neck for my '75 RR CR21A gas tank. It is the dual exhaust tank and the filler neck part # is 3906612 (new or used). Thanks.

not me, but someone here can help....... this place rocks

Try posting this in our “Wanted to buy” section.

WTB - Mopar Parts and Cars Wanted

Auto Transport Service
Back