• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New member Mopar engine rebuild

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierra

Kevin! Welcome aboard!

Forward best wishes and speedy recovery to you daughter. OMG! Lost a lung, horrible is the least word I can think of.

What’s the game plan for the Magnum engines?
Get’er up and running? Swap into a ….

Go to upload pictures and choose from your photo file, click and save in your phone and they’ll be added to show and be seen at the bottom of the reply page.
Thank you .

Thank you rumblefish.
Can someone tell me why my tappets keel coming loose ?? Three times now . I torque them down and the engine doesn't start . I try a while to start it without giving it any gas , wanting it to learn how to start , and then my tappets are loose again and it starts and runs and sounds like hell .
Need help in stumpedville ..

Tappets ride up and down on the cam and do not get tightened. There’s no screws on a tappet.
Please rephrase.

With a carb intake engine, pump the gas pedal to the floor twice. This closes the choke and adds enough fuel for the engine to be started.

Auto Transport Service
Back