• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New member Mopar engine rebuild

Local time
6:39 AM
Reaction score
Thank everyone for the warm welcome . I'm here to listen and learn more about what I'm doing from you guys and gals that have more experience than myself .
I am in the middle of two 318 engine and transmission swaps . The engines are coming out of 2 ram 1500 pickups . I am keeping one because our daughter wants this pickup so I am doing it for her . She recently had to have a lung removed in Denver Colorado . And I am joining you from southeast Texas. Thank you again .

Hello & welcome Kevin!! Best wishes for your daughter's recovery & well being. You should find all the help you need for your projects here.

Welcome from Alabama, wish your daughter a full recovery, so fix that pickup good.

Welcome from North Florida.
Hope your daughter does well !!!
What year trucks are we talking about here ?
I'm trying to figure out how to get photos off this phone to put up here . Anyway thank you for reminding me , they are both 2001 dodge ram 1500 magnum pickups .5.2 l the one that goes to my daughter is an SLT model . It has all the bells and whistles plus the two rear doors both open . The other one is a price leader plane Jane strippy middle lariat .bot are silver . With that same paint scheme . Lol . Complete silver .

Thank you for reminding me . They are both 2001 dodge ram 1500 magnum 5.2 l one is a SLT model with all the bells and whistles and both rear doors open . The other is a price leader plain Jane strippy model lariat . No rear doors .

Thank everyone for the warm welcome . I'm here to listen and learn more about what I'm doing from you guys and gals that have more experience than myself .
I am in the middle of two 318 engine and transmission swaps . The engines are coming out of 2 ram 1500 pickups . I am keeping one because our daughter wants this pickup so I am doing it for her . She recently had to have a lung removed in Denver Colorado . And I am joining you from southeast Texas. Thank you again .
Kevin! Welcome aboard!

Forward best wishes and speedy recovery to you daughter. OMG! Lost a lung, horrible is the least word I can think of.

What’s the game plan for the Magnum engines?
Get’er up and running? Swap into a ….

Go to upload pictures and choose from your photo file, click and save in your phone and they’ll be added to show and be seen at the bottom of the reply page.

Hi from California! Hope your daughter has the BEST outcome!
Re: Loading pics- When you reply does this box show up?
Maybe depends on the phone one uses?
0438A123-2D1C-4DD5-9A33-77B96BFA559A.jpeg

My phone is so slow it took 7 minutes to do this & someone 'up there' has offered suggestions...:rolleyes:

Most importantly, prayers and best wishes for your daughter for a full and speedy recovery.

newwelcome.jpg
Welcome and prayers for a speedy recovery for your daughter!
(I'm missing a few major organs myself - no worries!):thumbsup:

Welcome from Missouri!! Best wishes for a speedy recovery for your daughter!!

welcome to FBBO and best wishes for your daughter

Auto Transport Service
Back