• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Member to FBBO, longtime B-Body owner

6PK2GOBEE

Local time
7:52 PM
Reaction score
Hello All!
New to this site. Longtime Mopar fan and owner. I’ve owned my A12 ‘69 Bee now for 42 years, and ‘69 Daytona for 38 years. Looking forward to participating!

40653602-31FB-4515-BB8A-C0948B46C3D1.jpeg

B5CC97A7-2EFC-47B3-899E-39A7EF798E14.jpeg

Greetings from northern MI.

Nice and clean pair. And you picked them up (like I did my Charger 38 years ago) before the market went crazy. Money well spent.

1657579129607.png
welcome to the big show, nice rides

Welcome aboard! Let's hear more about how you came to own these 2 amazing rides. Also, more pic's please!

Nice Rides

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Welcome FBBO from Ontario. Great pair of 1969 Dodges! I bought Super Bee new in 1969, but wasn't smart enough to hang into it.

Welcome aboard! Let's hear more about how you came to own these 2 amazing rides. Also, more pic's please!
Thanks Everyone! You make a new guy to the site feel very welcome!
Should be a good time here.
For the back story on my cars:
The Super Bee-click on this link:
SIX PACK TO GO BEE
The Daytona is a 440HP automatic console car and was purchased on New Year’s Day 1985 after seeing an ad in Hemmings. The previous owner was a career Air Force Pilot. It’s a numbers car that has 69k original miles on it.
Very rare B7 with a blue interior. It’s an SE car and only -15 were made with the SE pkg. Only 2 Daytona’s are known to exist in B7.
Actually had it up for sale a while back but my wife(truly my better 3/4)talked me into pulling the ads down and keeping the car.
She used to drive a ‘70 B7 Charger 500 and loved it so...no surprise!

Those are a couple of awesome stories to go along with 2 outstanding cars. Sounds like your wife is top notch as well.

Welllll, you certainly know how to make an entrance eh? :thumbsup:
newwelcome.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back