• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Member to the group

FastEddie

Local time
5:17 AM
Reaction score
Thank you for accepting me into the group. My name is Ed. Currently reside in Salt Lake City, Utah and FT. Myers, Florida. I have a 1974 Roadrunner that I bought from my parents when I was 16. They bought it brand new off the showroom floor. The car is getting ready for a full restoration in the very near future. The body has very little rust but has seen better days. I am on facebook and intagram. I am getting ready to start filming a new show hopefully to start showing episodes in the fall. I can be followed on both social media platforms at Arizona Custom Interiors. Soon to be on you tube. I encourage you to follow my friends as well at 840 Customs. the 2 shops are doing this project and the show will go back to showing how to do full builds as well as basic maintenance. We will be working on various vehicles but will have a big share in mopars! A current list of full builds will be a 70 Cuda, 74 Challenger, 74 Roadrunner, 69 charger. We will be announcing soon on the social platforms the name of the show and when it will start showing episodes. Thanks for listening. Any questions just ask.

birds.jpeg

Gonna need to see that car.

Ex Motorhead Fast Eddie Clark 1983-

Auto Transport Service
Back