• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

iowaguy

Local time
10:38 PM
Reaction score
Been a Mopar fan since I got my '51 Plymouth when I was 9 years old, still have it, going on 44 years. At one time had 3 Chargers ( 2 '66s and '67) and a '70 Road Runner along with other cars. When I bought my first house in my late 20s my mom said to take my cars or sell them so everything except my '51, got sold including a '70 'cuda convertible basket case and a '68 Chrysler Newport.

Now that I am older and in a better position in life I have added some more cars including a '65 Rambler Marlin and 2 Lebaron convertible K-cars and a '59 Chevy Biscayne 4 door that is the family "fun car". I have been somewhat priced out of getting another B-body but still on the lookout and would like to get another one. I would have to say the '67 Plymouth B-body is my favorite but you never know what may catch my fancy.

Welcome from Mid-MI. Love to see some pics of the 51 Plymouth.

:welcome: thanks for the history :) Hope you find your next b-body to work on. Oh, there are a bunch of AMC fans here too, so show us your Marlin. :)

Welcome form NW CT. Show us pics of any of those old Mopars if you have them...

Welcome from Mid-MI. Love to see some pics of the 51 Plymouth.

:welcome: thanks for the history :) Hope you find your next b-body to work on. Oh, there are a bunch of AMC fans here too, so show us your Marlin. :)

Here are some pictures. Hope they went through.

D59A6A26-0AC1-4CFF-930E-02AA7ADD38C9.jpeg B4DF9001-43FB-4F6E-9A1A-C642619A39A6.jpeg 6F5E59BD-E1A8-46ED-8F20-1E82B5EC64F1.jpeg

Welcome from the show me state!! Nice cars!

Welcome to the group.

Moms are an invaluable resource, but they always seem way off base when they tell you it's time to get rid of the toys and grow up! :bananadance:
They never seem to understand the duality of man.

Welcome, what part of Nortg Iowa are you from?

Auto Transport Service
Back