• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mark1969Bee72

Local time
5:01 AM
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I just purchased a 1969 Dodge Super Bee about a month ago. The fender tag is 2/3 remaining with rust and hard to read. Broadcast sheet doesn’t match the car. How can I get a replacement broadcast sheet and a new fender tag? Any help is appreciated.

Welcome from NM. There is a ton of stuff on here about the broadcast sheets and fender tags. Lots of knowledge on here about all things mopar. Please post some pictures of the car.

Welcome to FBBO Mark!! Have you searched under the carpet or anywhere else for other broadcast sheets? Like 4speed68rt said, show us some pics of what you have and we can go from there.

00 Misc (48).jpg

Welcome from Alabama, pictures are your best friend, even if just for yourself, but better to aid in getting help.

A repro fender tag can be made from the broadcast sheet*

* but it's tricky.

A new broadcast sheet can NOT be made from a fender tag.

Maybe from the IBM card, IF it wasn't destroyed in the fire that claimed a lot of post 1967 records.

I'd preserve what's left of your fender tag first.

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario, Canada, Mark. Good luck with your '69 'Bee project. There is a wealth of help and knowledge here to get you going. I bought a SuperBee new in 1969 for $3650.00. Sadly, it is long gone.

Welcome aboard from Ohio.

Welcome to FBBO

Welcome from Missouri!!

Auto Transport Service
Back