• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ssaa

Local time
7:37 PM
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
My name is R W Nash and I am trying to sign up to become a member but I find the website very tricky to vavigate. I own a 1964 Plymouth Sport Fury that came from Houston, Texas via Bring a Trailer. If you go to their website and bring up former auctions, you will find pictures of the cat. My former Plymouth experience was my first car, a 1947 4 door sedan lowered in the front with 56 Olds Fiesta caps, some trim removed, painted in white primer, Hudson taillights, two small hood scoops with purple scallops and split manifold with dual glass packs. My second car was a 1940 coupe bought from the local junkyard. When I asked opener how much, he said give me $40 dollars, one for each year. I asked when I could have the car. He told me he would take the crane out and get the 53 Chevy off the roof tomorrow. After that I owned a succession of 47/48 coupes then the best, a 57 Belvedere hardtop with a Chrysler dual quad hemi. By the way the 40 Plymouth coupe ended up with a 56 Buick engine and was driven for many years after.

Now if you can help me I have a few questions. First, who sells the best quality trunk mats for the 64 and second, how do I tell RB heads? Thirdly,has anyone used the super stock style headers for a 440 in a B body?
Thank you.

Hello everyone,
My name is R W Nash and I am trying to sign up to become a member but I find the website very tricky to vavigate. I own a 1964 Plymouth Sport Fury that came from Houston, Texas via Bring a Trailer. If you go to their website and bring up former auctions, you will find pictures of the cat. My former Plymouth experience was my first car, a 1947 4 door sedan lowered in the front with 56 Olds Fiesta caps, some trim removed, painted in white primer, Hudson taillights, two small hood scoops with purple scallops and split manifold with dual glass packs. My second car was a 1940 coupe bought from the local junkyard. When I asked opener how much, he said give me $40 dollars, one for each year. I asked when I could have the car. He told me he would take the crane out and get the 53 Chevy off the roof tomorrow. After that I owned a succession of 47/48 coupes then the best, a 57 Belvedere hardtop with a Chrysler dual quad hemi. By the way the 40 Plymouth coupe ended up with a 56 Buick engine and was driven for many years after.

Now if you can help me I have a few questions. First, who sells the best quality trunk mats for the 64 and second, how do I tell RB heads? Thirdly,has anyone used the super stock style headers for a 440 in a B body?
Thank you.

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario. We would like to see you post some pictures of your '64 Sport Fury. Joe Suchy in Georgia should be your go-to guy for 1964 Plymouth parts. Another good source is Jim Kramer in Pa. The Super Stock headers (original cast iron Max Wedge?) will fit on a 440 in your car. It is the same design engine as the RB 426 that could have come in a '64 Fury originally. The headers were designed for these cars.

Welcome to FBBO from snowy NorCal Sierras

Welcome from Illinois R W!! Glad to have you aboard and maybe to help keep all the young whippersnappers here in line. :lol:

istockphoto-517611164-612x612.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back