• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopar6870

Local time
8:59 PM
Reaction score
Hello everyone! it’s great to be a part of a community that shares similar interests and preferences! i’m from Norway and have been interested in American cars since the 80`s. I have a 1970 Charger 440 RT/SE, 1968 Charger 440 RT and a 1970 Cuda (BS ) I'm looking for some parts, but that I will address in another forum. Looking forward following this site.

Welcome from Connecticut Nice car but don't see pictures. Guys like to see what you have.:thumbsup:
:lol:

:xscuseless:

Welcome from New Zealand.

Please post some photos of those beauties.

newwelcome.jpg

Sounds like quite the lineup, but we gotta SEE them!
:xscuseless:

Welcome aboard from a fellow Viking. My Great-grandfather was from Tonsberg.

Let's see some pictures of your cars.

Hello everyone! it’s great to be a part of a community that shares similar interests and preferences! i’m from Norway and have been interested in American cars since the 80`s. I have a 1970 Charger 440 RT/SE, 1968 Charger 440 RT and a 1970 Cuda (BS ) I'm looking for some parts, but that I will address in another forum. Looking forward following this site.
IMG_3886.jpeg
IMG_3926.gif
IMG_3890.gif
IMG_3817.gif
IMG_3677.gif
IMG_3528.gif
IMG_3533.gif
IMG_3296.gif
IMG_2869.gif
IMG_3071.gif

Welcome from NJ! My wife’s family are all Norwegian - now living in the US.

Welcome (2).jpg

Glad to have you aboard. Would love to see some photos of your cars with Norway scenery in the background. Check out our Photo Garages page.

Welcome to FBBO

Welcome from Alabama, great collection.

Auto Transport Service
Back