• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

jpjtx

Local time
4:59 AM
Reaction score
Hello
Im johnny, new to the forum and new to the Mopar world. I picked up a 1968 Satellite probably 5 months ago. Every time I look for something this forum comes up so I had to join!
68 Satellite convertible with a 440 6 pack automatic 727. The previous owner was going for a Roadrunner clone which I kinda like. I have a couple other cars not Mopar but this one gets a whole lot more looks and conversations at the local meets!

Thanks!

IMG_3866.jpeg

IMG_3867.jpeg

IMG_3868.jpeg

IMG_3869.jpeg

IMG_4384.jpeg

Welcome aboard Sir, from the middle of the mitten. Roadrunner, satellite, satellite clone, they are all cool. Keep 'em running.

Hiya Johnny, Welcome! You get extra points for those great pictures in your very first post. :)
xzctd.jpg

Congratulations on acquiring your first Mopar!! A convertible with a 440 six pack no less!!

How Sweet It Is.jpg

Welcome. And sounds as if you're hooked to me? Lol.

Tell us. Is any of your other cars as cool as your Satellite?

Welcome to FBBO, Johnny, from Ontario. Great looking convertible. Thanks for the pictures.

Welcome from New Zealand.

Very sweet ride. Thanks for the photos.

Cool car

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Auto Transport Service
Back