• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dreamcatcher

Will fish for food
Local time
4:41 PM
Reaction score
Hello all:
I just joined and look forward to the site.I am a car crazy old fart.I have a little of everything but really love the MOPAR line.I am in the process of finishing a 70 Superbird tribute car and also have a 72 SE charger and 2-73 chargers in line for restoration.

No wonder i cant find a charger. you got em all.j/k welcome.

Thanks Moparstuart and everyone else....Yes Branson...I am all over that one.In fact I need to get my reservations...

Thanks Moparstuart and everyone else....Yes Branson...I am all over that one.In fact I need to get my reservations...

i know all the ground floor rooms are full , call and get a room before they are all full

JUNE 7-12, 2010: Branson, MO, Winged Warriors NBOA/ DSAC National Meet with Stuart Sutton and Larry Roper as hosts. Our headquarters hotel is the Ramada Branson, 1700 W Hwy 76, next door to '57 Heaven. The Ramada surrounds their own large parking lot where our cars will be on display and offers wireless internet, a work-out facility, a fantastic hot buffet breakfast. The room rate is $54 per night and we will have 50 rooms blocked. For reservations call (417) 334-1000 and tell them you're with the Winged Warriors block. Some activities that are being planned are: Dolly Parton's Dixie Stampede, '57 Heaven, a trip to Ozark to eat at Lambert's Restaurant (home of the throwed rolls), there are lots of shows to see on your own, and we'll have a drive-in movie screen on site. Early arrivals may want to spend a day at Silver Dollar City. More info to come

This event is for all dodge and plymouth B-bodys ,ford and mercury aerocars or really anyone who would like to have fun. Come join us to enjoy the cars and company of mopar people .

Last edited:
i know all the ground floor rooms are full , call and get a room before they are all full

JUNE 7-12, 2010: Branson, MO, Winged Warriors NBOA/ DSAC National Meet with Stuart Sutton and Larry Roper as hosts. Our headquarters hotel is the Ramada Branson, 1700 W Hwy 76, next door to '57 Heaven. The Ramada surrounds their own large parking lot where our cars will be on display and offers wireless internet, a work-out facility, a fantastic hot buffet breakfast. The room rate is $54 per night and we will have 50 rooms blocked. For reservations call (417) 334-1000 and tell them you're with the Winged Warriors block. Some activities that are being planned are: Dolly Parton's Dixie Stampede, '57 Heaven, a trip to Ozark to eat at Lambert's Restaurant (home of the throwed rolls), there are lots of shows to see on your own, and we'll have a drive-in movie screen on site. Early arrivals may want to spend a day at Silver Dollar City. More info to come

This event is for all dodge and plymouth B-bodys or really anyone who would like to have fun. Come join us to enjoy the cars and company of mopar people .

Sounds like a blast!

In that case help me turn my Doba into a a Winged Bird???? :grin: :rolling:

I said your welcome to come i didnt say i was giving you a car ,

we are a b-body club also . LOL
but all people are welcome as long as you love mopars :grin:

Oh and we also are welcoming the ford and mercury aerocars .

welcome aboard. i own a 73 charger also. did have the 400 in it but 2 rod bearing spun and swapped a 440 in it. had a 8.75 diff but swapped it with a dana 60. lets see some pics. welcome again

Auto Transport Service
Back