• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New members

moptop

Local time
4:18 AM
Reaction score
Hello Mopar people. New member with a 72 Charger that I am ready to start working on. Recently retired and finally have time to get going. When I was 16 my first car was a 1971 satellite Sebring plus. At 18 I bought a 70 charger. Now I want to relive my youth with this project lol. I know there is a lot of people on here with knowledge and experience to help. Fun to see what everyone is doing with their Mopars. Thx u

Welcome from the central coast of Cal.

IMG_3667.jpeg

Welcome from Illinois!! We love to see specs and pics of members projects, especially Chargers! :popcorn2:

Welcome. Yep, LOTS of help to be found here and the archived info (search feature) will be beneficial on whatever car item you have on deck. Volumes of info! Post some photos of your car when you have time.

Welcome to FBBO from NY.
Post some pictures of that Charger of yours!

Welcome from Alabama, just look around in the posted garages and you will see l what we are doing. Post pictures, maybe we can make suggestions to help you.

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Auto Transport Service
Back