• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New mopar member

Welcome from NM. Nice choice of car. 4 speed Coronet. Please put up more pictures of it.

Welcome from the other side of the Betsy, Walt & Ben!!
Nice 67.

Welcome from NM. Nice choice of car. 4 speed Coronet. Please put up more pictures of it.
thanks yes Im trying to figure that piece out. Will have some shortly I hope..

20220216_103003.jpg

Welcome to FBBO from sunny NorCal Sierras

Welcome from the Poconos!!
Being from Pa, you are now required to attend Chrysler's @Carlisle in July and introduce yourself at our club tent.
See you there!
:lol:
Nice Coronet!
Btw, just to forewarn you, there are a bunch of jokesters and pranksters on here. Don't take anyone too seriously.
:rofl:

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario. There is a lot of knowledge and members willing to help on this site. It is always nice to see another 1967 Coronet here. I have an R/T.

Welcome from the Poconos!!
Being from Pa, you are now required to attend Chrysler's @Carlisle in July and introduce yourself at our club tent.
See you there!
:lol:
Nice Coronet!
Btw, just to forewarn you, there are a bunch of jokesters and pranksters on here. Don't take anyone too seriously.
:rofl:
Thanks, I'm planning on it. And I won't lol

Auto Transport Service
Back