• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New mopar restoration TV Show

Def. flood their e-mail!! good show old chap! But bite your tongue, man!!! Don't get me wrong, Foose does do some cool sh*t, but i wouldn't let him within ten feet of any MoPar!! rusted or not!! SAY NO TO DUBS!!!! :rolling::rolling::rolling:

Agreed, ......Chip does some cool stuff, ......but he has also butchered the crap out of some very restorable cars.:yes:............. I would want him within 10 miles of my Mopar !

GYC Newz

Hello Fellow Mopar Lovers...

I just wanted to give everyone an update here. Earlier in the week I was approached by a large Entertainment Group to represent us to the networks. We have signed with them and they are very excited for our show. The agent said he thought we'd have no trouble getting on Speed, however he thinks that History Channel might be a better home for Graveyard Carz. I guess they have a much larger audience. So that was great news.

Then today I finalized a deal with one of the Mopar Magazines to be featured in a 4 page expose. We're not sure what month because there's a lot of information gathering that they need to do. As soon as I am at liberty to say the magazine name I will let everyone know to look for it.

Thank you all so much for your words of encouragement and help in getting GYC on the air.

www.graveyardcarz.com

-Mark

Hey Mark! Welcome aboard. I loved the trailer. History channel? I guess. Ethier will do just so long as you get on the air. Best of luck with this. I left my 2 cents at the door about the show on how I would love to see this done.

Stop back if you can and when you can. Sooon, you'll be to busy, LOL./

Best of luck, Rob

Speed, History...Doesn't matter i watch 'em both!!!! you on gunna be on TV, son!! go luck Mark and we'll all be watchin'!!! BTW i'm a HUGE history channel fan!!! that doesn't make me a nerd does it???? :rolling::rolling::rolling: ok, yes it does, sue me!!!!

I just wanted to give everyone an update here. Earlier in the week I was approached by a large Entertainment Group to represent us to the networks. We have signed with them and they are very excited for our show. The agent said he thought we'd have no trouble getting on Speed, however he thinks that History Channel might be a better home for Graveyard Carz. I guess they have a much larger audience. So that was great news.

Then today I finalized a deal with one of the Mopar Magazines to be featured in a 4 page expose. We're not sure what month because there's a lot of information gathering that they need to do. As soon as I am at liberty to say the magazine name I will let everyone know to look for it.

Thank you all so much for your words of encouragement and help in getting GYC on the air.

www.graveyardcarz.com

-Mark
if they put you on history , try to get programing just after pawn stars , I love that show and it has a huge following

hello fellow mopar lovers...

I just wanted to give everyone an update here. Earlier in the week i was approached by a large entertainment group to represent us to the networks. We have signed with them and they are very excited for our show. The agent said he thought we'd have no trouble getting on speed, however he thinks that history channel might be a better home for graveyard carz. I guess they have a much larger audience. So that was great news.

Then today i finalized a deal with one of the mopar magazines to be featured in a 4 page expose. We're not sure what month because there's a lot of information gathering that they need to do. As soon as i am at liberty to say the magazine name i will let everyone know to look for it.

Thank you all so much for your words of encouragement and help in getting gyc on the air.

www.graveyardcarz.com

-mark

congrats !!!!

if they put you on history , try to get programing just after pawn stars , I love that show and it has a huge following

That show is great!! too bad it's only a half hour!!! the old man's 66 Imperial is super nice...esp. after the son stole it and had it restored!!! He says it was one of 514...anybody know if it's true?? None of my Chebby friends believed me it was an Imperial for the first few shows... but i showed them!!! silly boys!! :tongueflap: that's what they get for messin' with a MoPar man!!! :rolling::rolling:

I'm jazzed for you guys, and also me---an all Mopar show, freakin' awesome.

I sure hope you get this show on the air, don't care which channel gets it, I'll be watching!

That show is great!! too bad it's only a half hour!!! the old man's 66 Imperial is super nice...esp. after the son stole it and had it restored!!! He says it was one of 514...anybody know if it's true?? None of my Chebby friends believed me it was an Imperial for the first few shows... but i showed them!!! silly boys!! :tongueflap: that's what they get for messin' with a MoPar man!!! :rolling::rolling:
yeah all my buddys and even my wife kept telling me it was that lincoln LOL I showed them too

You got my vote also! Will be nice to see a restoration show without a Chevy in it! Doesn't matter what channel, as long as it's on the air!

Welcome aboard Mark!

I saw this posted the other day on I think the A body or E body side the board and I voted.

I told speed its about time we Mopar fans get some good cars and some cars redone. Im tired of Ford and Chevy this and really Im tired of FOOSE doing custom work on a lot of cars and if its a Mopar it just dosnt stand out to me put it with a ford or chevy and it will look the same.

I like chip foose but just tired of modding out original cars and thats one thing I hope the reproduction bodies will come in to play.

I cant wait for this show now I wonder who else will follow with their show in this range.

www.graveyardcarz.com

-Mark

Congrats on that news and I cant wait to see if thats where it ends up where. I know this show will be a hit not only for us Mopar fans but im sure the ford and chevy guys will watch it as well.

I miss American Hot Rod but not the drama from it just the cars and I miss Paul Jr at American Chopper and that seems to be more about the money and not building bikes.

I think the History channel is conected with some other networks as well something is sticking out in my head about them. I think they are part of A&E.

I do some stand up comedy and a local company was interested in doing a cartoon with the voices I do and the two channels mentioned to me where A&E and comedy channel and the guy said something about A&E and History channel being conected.

Good luck and cant wait.

In his defense, Foose has done a couple of cars pretty close to original, because that was what the owner would have wanted. That said, I would be thrilled if he would take on "Agent J". I'd like the car original, but if he did it and did suspension and brake upgrades for driveability I could put up with that.

Seriously I doubt any "show" would take on this project because of the magnitude. It would surly showcase their skills if they did. But realistically it will probably wait till I can do it myself. I build as nice a car as anyone else despite my facilities and budget lol

In his defense, Foose has done a couple of cars pretty close to original, because that was what the owner would have wanted. That said, I would be thrilled if he would take on "Agent J". I'd like the car original, but if he did it and did suspension and brake upgrades for driveability I could put up with that.

Seriously I doubt any "show" would take on this project because of the magnitude. It would surly showcase their skills if they did. But realistically it will probably wait till I can do it myself. I build as nice a car as anyone else despite my facilities and budget lol

I'm not trying to bash on Chip, he does some great Custom work and he is a Super Nice Guy, ...just his work for the most part doesn't impress me much, the level of work he performs is Awesome, he just goes in the wrong direction for me, ...I'm big on Originality.

Auto Transport Service
Back