• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New "old Fart"

1 MEAN66

Local time
11:55 AM
Reaction score
Have bled mopar since the 60's. As I am also that old a fart. Have a 66 Satellite We are doing for the "street". Had a 39 Plymouth P-8 Coupe (bone stock - 37,000 miles). But was a handfull on the street. As people went by and looked they would slowly drift towards it, accelerate past to cut you off so they could get to the mall 2 seconds faster, etc. Was just not fun, but a fabulous car otherwise. The 66 no one gets near!!! 689hp - 675lbft,caged,mini tubed,frame tied,rear axle back braced,10 point,727 w/9" conv.,4.11's for "street" use and a set (spooled) 4.56's for drag strip. Won't corner to save its life, no sway bars,narrowed rear springs 90/10's & 50/50's,super stock's in rear,820 bars up frt., and lots of other "stuff". Of course it is FM3 Moulin Rouge (ply remember). If it breaths thru Delta 40's and a home made 3" system.

welcome to FBBO from another kind of old fart...LOL...

Old farts Rock.... jus' sayin'. Welcome

Welcome you old fart ...... I would like to know the average age here .. but I think there are a lot of us old farts here

Awesome ride, just looked at it in your photo page. You should be in good company here! Be fun to go cruise with you but the distance would KILL us with the low gears and all! lol.
Welcome aboard, look foreward to chatting!

Welcome to the forum, yep, from another old fart! :)

they are someplace in a gallery. Found out how to put them there. but can not figure out how to see them. I hate computer!! Not good with them etc. I am an old school "old fart". when you want to turn something off then back on - that's what you say NOT REBOOT! etc. The picture of the 39 is all that would fit on what ever they are call'n a picture in computer speak. If the daughter come by for a visit I will have them fix it SORRY Jerry

:sSig_hihihi:and :sSig_welcometoourclfrom one to another:hatwave:

Auto Transport Service
Back