• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New old guy member

Denis Arseneau

Local time
7:15 PM
Reaction score
Well, not that old. Hi everyone, just would like to introduce myself. Currently living in Ottawa, Canada. Been around mopars most of my life like probably most of everyone on this forum. Bought a unfinished 1973 roadrunner last fall. Basically most of the body work is done, so been putting it back together slowly. I'm starting with a solid platform which I feel is very important as you will see in the attachments. Not new to B bodies but not an expert so will be picking your collective brains soon on some roadblocks. Optioned as a 400 auto from the factory but was told that when it came off the trailer at the dealership in late 1972, it was badged as a GTX. Yup, all the goodies for that package except a 440. Go figure. Anyways, will be installing a 440 that came with the project for now until I rebuild a 400 block that I bought last spring. So will be posting soon on some unanswered questions. Later.
Denis
A20201030_155032.jpg
A20201030_162638.jpg
A20201030_162646.jpg
a20210411_131247.jpg

Welcome aboard from Ohio.

Awww, you ain't that dang old...
newwelcome.jpg

Ottawa, eh? That city still remains the prettiest city I've ever seen in my life!

Welcome from Alabama, great project.

Welcome aboard from NJ & another 73 owner. Thanks for postiing the pictures and best of luck with your ResuRRection!
:thumbsup:

Welcome from Missouri!!

welcome to FBBO

Auto Transport Service
Back