• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Old guy...

Sonny I have to modify my previous post. ‘Wendy’s ‘ I kinda understand BUT where’s the rubber(?), Gdyr.,Firestone,BFG... Nitpickin.

Hi Kevin, Welcome! :welcome:

Got rid of the fuel injection? :)
See .....I thought someone would remember....yes I did. I had a hesitation between 1800- 2k that I could not get rid of... Also made it run hot. Pulled my hair out trying to correct it. I think it was mostly in the cam profile. Poly cams are exspensive and out of my budget to keep throwing cams at it. May go back one day in the future. They have made leaps and bounds in the in the FI department and cost has come way down. I am real happy with the way she runs now and enjoying it every chance I get. Just ordered torsion bars, sway bars, front and rear as well as frame connectors....she needs help in the handling department.

Thanks everyone on the welcomes....

Wow, someone who ditched f.i. and went back? I luv it, there’s problems either way I’m sure; but I just luv carbs.

Auto Transport Service
Back