• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New "old" Sun Tools

Halifaxhops,
Regarding your collection of tune-up equipment, would you be interested in a HEATHKIT PORTABLE IGNITION ANALYZER? It has the capability of operating on 120 vAC (US) OR 12 volt DC. It has the DC to AC inverter on the back of the unit. It's an ocilliscope with the calibration marks in the face for peak spark voltage, analog indtruments on the front for dwell time, RPM and controls to vary the trace time ftom single cylinder (selectable) to parade display (all cylinders). It has long leads with inductive pick up for the high volrage and extensions for the coil primary connections. I also have the build and use manuals. Not sure what's its worth...... PM if you're interested....i'll try to get a few pix posted.
BOB RENTON
I actually have one of them great unit use it all the time. I have a friend that wants one though shoot me pictures and a price I will just pass it on to him but he is a FORD guy!:rofl:

I actually have one of them great unit use it all the time. I have a friend that wants one though shoot me pictures and a price I will just pass it on to him but he is a FORD guy!:rofl:
Thanks for the e-mail and interest. Please give me a couple of days to get better organized and get a few pix posted. I appreciate your understanding and indulgence.
Regards,
Bob Renton

Hmm I have to see id it is the same as the one I have on the wall need a gauge for it. Willing to sell a gauge off of it? Think it is the CO2. Have to look again.
Yours is a model 947,I'll check to see what I have,I think all I have is a tach gauge

Auto Transport Service
Back