• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Pa Mask Order In Effect

I am going but decided I will not set-up to sell just not worth it. Just using my $450 worth of 2020 Carlisle for "parking" in the show...

Not sure, I think so but I DON'T think so. Anybody know?
I was being slightly sarcastic. I’m sure if I jumped the fence and ran around with no event I would be trespassing. Point is the fairgrounds is not a state park or ‘public’.

The current ruling/law is still a version of the original law. No matter your feelings on the law, it has been reinstated and it gives the state the ability to enforce it. You better believe that the PA. Health Department will be on the Carlisle grounds on that Thursday morning with the State Police just looking for people not following the ruling and it not being enforced. That is not a good scenario for the Event and those attending.
That was not the case for the last two weeks. I would be shocked if they go that far. The health dept and governor are trying to control something they just can’t.

I was being slightly sarcastic. I’m sure if I jumped the fence and ran around with no event I would be trespassing. Point is the fairgrounds is not a state park or ‘public’.
It is open to the public and is a public event. Which makes them "responsible" as event holders... Whether they care to enforce or someone else or entity is going there to solely enforce is the real question...

I'm definitely going, but taking the 2016 Challenger. No Road Runner or Scamp this year.

I'm definitely going, but taking the 2016 Challenger. No Road Runner or Scamp this year.
I just did the 2020 Spring Carlisle a week ago on the 17th thru 20th June. I have 1 spot every year way back by the turnpike ( I call it the sifee hole) I can tell u what happened if anyone wants some questions answered and on the lawsuit Carlisle vs Dept. of Health here as they went to court that Friday at 11 AM. I am a local here in PA. I will be at the Chryslers Carlisle next week. I have 8 spots right up from Legendary Auto Upholstery in from Gate 1 about 180 yards. There was basically no one wearing masks at the Spring show. There were some but not many. No police or Dept. of health enforcing mask wearing. Once you got thru the gate, u can do what u want . Police were there 1st day from what I seen said they were there in case any Antifa showed up and tried to cause riots or problems. The local news broadcasters were there also the 1st thru 2nd day interviewing car show attendees if they wanted to be interviewed and asked what they thought about the show and what they thought about Dept. of health. It was all over the news here every day and made headline news in all the local papers front page. Clueless Media and Dept. of Health trying to say there was not enough space at the show to social distance every one 6 ft. apart with the attendance that Media kept saying there would be over 100,000 people at the Spring Show. There has not been that kind of crowd there in years in 1 day. That shows u they will say and do anything to keep things shut down. Someone did the math some where and showed the amount of feet there would be sufficient distance for the 250 people or less in a crowd. It was basically a protest of car show people vs the Dept. of Health Dictatorship here and they got schooled in court from what I hear but Carlisle agreed to work with them on social distancing from my understanding. The PA state police said they had no problems with the Carlisle people and vendors and supported the vendors and Carlisle Production Management for putting on the show. Carlisle and Dept. of health came to a agreement from what I read in the paper on how they will work with Carlisle productions on the shows. I don't know how the GM show which just went on June 26 thru June 28th what changes they did for that show from the Spring Carlisle as I did not go.

Anyone wants to here from the Millers owners just go to their website and u can see them being interviewed on what happened at the court house and what the Dept. of Health tried to do to them. Carlisle fought back and had the lawsuit tossed out by the judge but is working with Dept. Of Health.

www Carlisle Events

Wizard

347151191080_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_sid=08861d&_nc_ohc=2sR5ZwmCqxIAX-Lpkne&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.jpg

Bill Miller & Lance Miller speak about the lawsuit
868605723856_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_sid=08861d&_nc_ohc=B8d_bzvbBaUAX_0szM8&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.jpg

We have some GREAT news about our upcoming events!
537548171250_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_sid=08861d&_nc_ohc=TizUuvAzqNAAX9fHNJQ&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.jpg

See All

I understand the order to say that "if you are outdoors and can't maintain social distance, then you need to have a mask on. Otherwise, no mask needed."
Seems reasonable to me.
upload_2020-7-2_8-26-45.png

My employer requires a face mask and the heat index last week in Savannah was 105+. It's not pleasant at all and the sun beating down on you makes it very uncomfortable. No way a person with breathing difficulties can wear one for very long. Six foot social distancing at a swap meet? Good luck.

Just bring a mask ,you probably won't have to wear it pass the gate. Don't let the a holes like Wolf ruin your summer. For times when you do have to wear a mask here's a tip; Twist the rubber band thingy so that if you were looking at the side it would look like a figure 8. This makes the two connection points on each side of the mask "want " to be closer to each other creating a fold that lets air in and helps to stop your glasses from fogging up. Does it stop the mask from working?, well if a fart can go through underwear and your jeans i'm pretty sure that paper mask ain't doing **** to stop covid19 anyway.

Auto Transport Service
Back