• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Parts Hauler - 69 Sport Satellite Wagon

Rolling Thunder

Local time
4:42 AM
Reaction score
Picked this beauty up today.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 376
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 421
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 362
Thanks. I bolted in a factory sway bar I had laying around today and ordered some new shocks for. Needs some new tires before I go any distance and a carb rebuild or may switch over to 4bbl. A 340 4bbl intake was thrown into deal.

Nice! be careful with the grille, they're hard to come by. Looking forward to more pictures!

Thanks guys. I took over to buddies shop this am and swapped out the tires. Was wandering all over the place. Tires were like balloons. Rides great now and looks better with tires and caps.

Next up, new shocks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 184
Wagons are way cool. Someday I'll get one for the Mrs and I to haul our furry buddies in.

Looks just like the one I have for sale here only mine has the original wood grain and only 22K miles with a Big Block,17" boyds and 9 a passenger power front seat and rear window and original front and rear MOPAR floor mats. 62 Dart or Plymouth Trades consider or fair offer.

Very Cool! Nice driver. Does it have a 150MPH Speedo?

Auto Transport Service
Back