• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New photo gallery

Histoy

Local time
4:26 PM
Reaction score
Hey guys, I just added a photo gallery of the white '68 Coronet R/T we purchased last week. It has the white/black interior option provided by Legendary Interiors. Only 116 miles since a complete restoration. Car is well equipped.... PS, PB, AC, 727 console shift, and 3:23 Sure Grip. It has 5 of the F7014 Firestone Wide Oval Redline tires. I hope you enjoy the pics.

Thanks guys. Today I undercoated the front wheel wells, and tomorrow I plan to do the rear ones. I want the car to look factory, plus i won't have to worry about rock chips.

Makes me want my 68 R/T back. I'm thinking that's probably not gonna happenBut since it now lives in BELGIUM

I'm going to drive this car, just like all the others I've owned. It won't be a trailer queen. I undercoated all the wheel wells to prevent rock chips and also to give it a factory appearance.

Auto Transport Service
Back