• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New pics of my 66 hemi car

Great looking car! Thanks for the pics.

Hey Darrell,
This is Chris Perry down in Phx. The Coronet is really cool!! Good job. Missed you at the Bill Luke show this year although you didn't miss anything. They had the three hemi cars that showed up buried in a corner as far away from every other car as humanly possible. My Hemi 500 was next to a rusty 66 dart.

That car looks fantastic! I had a 66 Coronet 440 from CA the same color! It was a great car!!
KID

Hey Darrell,
This is Chris Perry down in Phx. The Coronet is really cool!! Good job. Missed you at the Bill Luke show this year although you didn't miss anything. They had the three hemi cars that showed up buried in a corner as far away from every other car as humanly possible. My Hemi 500 was next to a rusty 66 dart.

Thanks for all of the comments.

Chris,
I would have liked to have gone to the show but had something else going on that weekend.
I am going to miss B-J this year too for the first in 27 years, just too many things going on with a new business for me here in the north country.
Darryl

any chance you would post pictures of the firewall around the heater box area. I want to see what your delete looks like.

Thanks and nice car. I have a Deluxe in same color combo and the factory forgot the HEMI, So mine is a HEMI delete i guess.

any chance you would post pictures of the firewall around the heater box area. I want to see what your delete looks like.

Thanks and nice car. I have a Deluxe in same color combo and the factory forgot the HEMI, So mine is a HEMI delete i guess.

The car is in the shop right now having some carb work done so no pictures. However, there is nothing to it, just a couple of body plugs that fill the holes where the heater hoses go.

Auto Transport Service
Back