• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD New Precision Engine Parts 4340 RB 4.15" Stroke Crankshaft - Last One Available $699 Delivered

Status
Not open for further replies.

PROSTOCKTOM

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:25 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
New Precision Engine Parts 4340 4.15" stroke crankshaft for 2.75" RB mains, 2.200" Chevy rod journals, Bullnose counterweights, 6-bolt flange, 6.700" minimum rod length. In a .030" over block this crank will make 493 cubic inches. With .055" over block it makes 499 cubic inches. This crank was manufactured with Big Block Chevy rod journal width to allow use of off the shelf BBC rods. Pilot drilled for manual or automatic transmission use.

Please note: Crank for a RB block and will not fit in a low deck 383-400 B block unless you want to do some machining.

This is a very nice crank for the money and is available to ship with in 24-hrs. of payment on business days. I can sell this delivered to your door in the 48-states for $699. This is $204 less than a 440 Source crank delivered would cost. Thanks to the new IRS tax laws I now only accept PayPal Friends and Family, Bank Check, or Personal Check with time allowed for check clearance.

Please Note: This is the last 4.15"/ 2.20" crankshaft I have available and there won't be anymore at this or any other price. The supply of them has ran dry and they will not be available any longer.

Thanks for looking,
Tom

20221017_235115.jpg

The protective oil coated paper on the journals in the photo above comes right off with ease. I took off a few journals worth off for show purposes.

20221018_041413.jpg

PEP MOPAR CRANK.jpeg

Last edited:
Still available and this is the last PEP crankshaft I have in 4.15" stroke.

Molnar makes a 6.76" Chevy rod that works well with this crankshaft for those wanting to stay with a Mopar rod length.

Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back