• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New project needed

wagonman

Local time
8:43 AM
Reaction score
20180820_105212.jpg
Done with 68 and 67. Need something a little different.

Howsabout a REAL dodge demon?....a '72 was my first Mopar. You just don't see many anymore. If you're a power junkie you could even procharge that LA engine and make some serious HP without all the new-demon weight....Or do a '68 fastback barracuda and turn every head in town!
Good luck on your quest!

Howsabout a REAL dodge demon?....a '72 was my first Mopar. You just don't see many anymore. If you're a power junkie you could even procharge that LA engine and make some serious HP without all the new-demon weight....Or do a '68 fastback barracuda and turn every head in town!
Good luck on your quest!
Would love a Demon. Got one for sale?

Had a line on 3 66 barracudas local to me, all 273s one an S one a 4speed. Just not my cup O tea with a Valliant front end. All were rough but priced fair at 5K for all 3. I will find something though. A guy on FABO has a 340 Dart 4speed I might look at, located in Placentia Ca. 14G.

There's was a demon down the street from me years ago guy didn't want to sell it he was going to fix it I guess I could stop in and ask again

I wish I was in your shoes. I'm always buying new projects and not finishing others.

Ripleys belive it or not. Found a guy a mile from me has a 73 duster. 6 cyl car minimal rust with a rebuilt 400, Stealth heads 509 cam. Rebuilt 727 , 8/34 big disc brakes, fender well Hookers and a 2x4 blower set up. No interior but all or most of the trim. Yeah it needs all the suspension done ect. Schumaker mounts a couple convertors and more. Sheesh here we go again. Wants 7500 will offer 6k. Blower and a Tremec F yeah. Will keep Ya posted.

Auto Transport Service
Back