• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD New SSBC disc brake kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

srw-409

Local time
11:35 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have an SSBC W156-2 at the wheel disc brake kit that I purchased for a project and never used, thought I'd eventually use it but it's just taking up space. Wondering if anyone has an interest in it.

This is the aluminum caliper version.
$400 plus $50 shipping (US)

Sale pending

image.jpeg

Scott

Last edited:
I cant find this part # anywhere, what is the application.

I have an SSBC W156-2 at the wheel disc brake kit that I purchased for a project and never used, thought I'd eventually use it but it's just taking up space. Wondering if anyone has an interest in it.

This is the aluminum caliper version.
$400 plus $50 shipping (US)

View attachment 398354

Scott
Will it fit a 67 gtx, I'll take it

I guess I missed a few details - sorry about that. The SSBC description for this kit is '1965-1974 Mopar B & E body'. Should work on 62-64 B bodies though. I believe this is the same kit that Mosher was using on his projects at the time I bought this kit.

Also, I contacted SSBC today to verify part numbers, they have discontinued this version of the aluminum caliper but replacement pads are still available.

Conversation started. 3rd in line?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back