• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New to b bodies only

Welcome from Missouri!! Nice cars!

Nice! I had an 89 a 96 and a 00. Highly regret selling them. My advice is never sell it but if you do feel free to contact me.
Nice. I’ve had similar (84, 93, 00, and the 01). My favorite was the 84. Here’s a pic of my 01, I’ve had lots of crazy money offers for it. I paid 2k for it.

B0DFF876-C7EA-42B1-870E-376FE5E5550F.png

Welcome from Fredericksburg, VA. What part of Illinois? I'm headed to Calhoun County in three weeks for a little deer hunting.

Welcome from Fredericksburg, VA. What part of Illinois? I'm headed to Calhoun County in three weeks for a little deer hunting.
Central IL. Just a little south of Champaign. We have some pretty good deer hunting here too but Calhoun might be better.

Nothing that I would really call long. Just a couple 200 mile trips and a 300 mile one. It’s fantastic though. Rides like a brand new old car. Loves 60-80mph. I usually like to just pick a direction and head for a 2 lane then try to find a nice place to eat. Hoping to do a longer multi state trip sometime next year.

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario. That '63 looks to be a nice solid car. The '64 is a car I am very familiar with. That colour combo was quite popular, as I have have seen a number of them. Your Monaco must be a nice, comfortable cruiser. It is hard to believe that people used to need a car of that size.

Welcome from Alabama, nice collection.

Auto Transport Service
Back