• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New to B Bodies only

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Thanks for letting me join B bodies. I am the new owner of a 66 440 coronet 318. I am the only the second owner! Looking forward to learning from your experiences. Thank you in advance.

View attachment 1353170
Welcome! I have a 66 500. Love those body styles. What part of KY?

Thanks for letting me join B bodies. I am the new owner of a 66 440 coronet 318. I am the only the second owner! Looking forward to learning from your experiences. Thank you in advance.

View attachment 1353170
Greetings from New England. Would like to hear more about the first owner holding on to a car for 56 years, and how you came upon this jewel.

Hello!
The nephew of the 96yr old owner said that the owner just really liked the car as well as a Chevelle and loved to drive them both, so he kept them thru the years. The owner is still living but no longer drives.

Last edited:
Welcome from Alabama, great car, and I love the story.

Welcome from Montana. Car looks nice, Now the fun starts.....

That’s a beautiful car. The mid year B bodies are really growing on me. Chiseled and purposeful looking! :thumbsup:

Welcome aboard from Ohio.

Auto Transport Service
Back