• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New to B bodies

capt46

Local time
5:11 AM
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Capt46 here, not new to Mopar but like all interest in cars. I’ma member on Abodiesonly, Ebodiesonly same screen name. Have a great retirement and reliving my past building old relics.
Here are a few to sample also check the for sale cars forum where the challenger is up for sale. It’s not a numbers car but built with all the goodies. Stay tuned for my future build that’s why I’m selling. i will be the proud owner fingers crossed of a 1970 V Code GTX WITH TRACK PACK.
From original owner and don’t get me wrong it’s pretty toasty I’ll post once I take possession. See attached tot’toys. Thanks all for the warm welcome. Looking forward to the story share to come.

Welcome from Alabama, nice collection and video.

Welcome from Missouri!!

icture-id982208806?k=20&m=982208806&s=612x612&w=0&h=m6mGTBl57QUv6Cmv8exYmtb60hov5alhMM5N1gYWaVU=.jpg

Welcome. Awesome collection of cars pard. Those AMX's and Javelins have grown on me a lot over the years; a few were auctioned at Mecum yesterday for big money.

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Auto Transport Service
Back