• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New to B Bodies

Gdd443

Local time
3:21 PM
Reaction score
Hi all. Live in Sonora Ca. and my wife and I just picked up a 1965 Dodge Coronet 440. Needs some work and I will be asking questions as I am new to Dodge. Been an auto mechanic all my life but will need some tips now and then. Looking forward to the forum.

Welcome from Illinois!! '65 was a very good year! Post pics and specs of yours if you will . . .

Welcome aboard from north of the border! Yes. Pics are a must.

Greetings and welcome aboard from NY. Post some pics of that '65 Coronet when you get the chance. Your experience as a mechanic can be a great contribution to the site if you choose to do so as well.
:xscuseless:

Welcome from Missouri!!

:thumbsup: Early "B's" ! My favorite 65 Dodge Coronet is one I have wanted but for some reason Plymouth's always came my way.
5 of them over the years. This is a good place to be.Many good knowledgeable people here that are eager to help.

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario...The other one with snow. Good luck with your '65 Coronet project. These cars (and '65 Belvederes) were never marketed in Canada, so are relatively rare up here.

Welcome aboard from Ohio.

Welcome from the central coast. I also have a 65 Coronet.

IMG_0870.jpeg

Hi all. Live in Sonora Ca. and my wife and I just picked up a 1965 Dodge Coronet 440. Needs some work and I will be asking questions as I am new to Dodge. Been an auto mechanic all my life but will need some tips now and then. Looking forward to the forum.
Welcome to FBBO, from a lil' bit east of you...

good luck with the 65 Coronet
good to have another MoPar in Tuolomne County

Welcome from Alabama, 65's have eluded me for some reason. What a good find.

@Gdd443
what no photos of the 65 Coronet 440 ?
just a few miles down from me

Welcome from Massachusetts GDD443, I am new to the World of Mopar too.

I picked up a 71 Super Bee 383 4 speed car and currently restoring it but going to run a 426 Hemi a friend offered to me since the original 383 is long gone.

This has been a great forum with knowledgeable and professional lovers of the Mopars, you will be happy you signed up to FBBO!!!

As you learn to navigate FBBO, you will discover how excellent this site really is!!!

In addition to the Super bee I have a 75 Hurst Olds in process and completed a resurrection of a 72 442 W-30 4 speed in 2009, to include every nut and bolt.

I am doing the same level of quality on the Super Bee, it will be every bit as well done as my Oldsmobile's!!!!

Sincerely,
Jim

Welcome aboard and thanks for joining the forum!
we have another member from "up" there...Budnicks...

Welcome from New Zealand.

We look forward to seeing some photos of your '65 Coronet and the progress you make on it throughout the restoration.

Auto Transport Service
Back