• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New to B-Bodies

wozniakjm

Local time
8:19 AM
Reaction score
Hello, I was finally able to buy a 68 Charger R/T this past October. Been a long time coming and loving every minute of it!

IMG_4276.jpg

Any relation to Steve?

Welcome from NM. Nice looking '68.

Nope! That is a very common question though

Figured it might be.

Can't be too many of that name in the phone book.

My last name is much less uncommon but enough for me to get a kick when I find another.

There are two of us unrelated as customers at the local Veterinarian, and they always have to doublecheck.

Before I moved from Dayton OH (pop around 275,000 at the time) there were 16 in the white pages.

Welcome from the central coast north of you. Temecoola? Hah! Grew up in Fallbrook[ 58-80], moved away[ 80-96], moved back to reside in Ramona[ 96-2018], now back here. My ex sis in law and her hubby[ friend of mine] live close to Pechanga. He had a Charger for awhile then sold it to someone we used to work with at Jack Powell in Esco. He has a yellow 65/6 Ranchero now.

Dude, nice!!!! Love the color combo. Welcome from NM :)

Nice, it's the best year IMO too, enjoy it

welcome to FBBO from a bit north of you, snowy NorCal Sierras

Welcome from Alabama, the best of that 3 year run IMO.

Welcome from Northern Nevada! Sweet ride. Good things come to those who wait!

Welcome aboard! We need more pictures!

newwelcome.jpg
Oh please, Mopar gods....let this one not feel the need to mod the hell out of that gorgeous car!
Also - yes...
:xscuseless:

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario. The one in Canada. I live on the North shore of Lake Erie. It looks like I am having a waaay better winter than a lot of folks in California. I am sorry to see that. Anyway, nice Charger. Glad to have you aboard.

Auto Transport Service
Back