• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New to B body from Pa.

Welcome from another Pittsburgher!!!!

Good Luck with the car.

Chuck

Thank you guys!!!
Hey Duda! I am in Irwin. Not too far. The body needs work, looks better in photos...LOL
The chrome is all good! Thats a bonus!

Thank you guys!!!
Hey Duda! I am in Irwin. Not too far. The body needs work, looks better in photos...LOL
The chrome is all good! Thats a bonus!

Tony, that is close to me. I am located in Vandergrift in the country.

From the sounds of it all the racers and their 2doors are unable to run the cars much or if any ... a slant 6 4door will run forever on a budget... I had 6's and have a
318 car now.... it's also a 4door so I may be biased... there is someone on here with a 4door CUDA conversion... but there are those who have to have the most power weld the doors up and there's a place for that here too.. we should all have a 4door section.

Welcome from another Pittsburgher!!!!

Good Luck with the car.

Chuck

Thank you, wow, lot of Pittsburgh folks on here. Too Cool!

Tony, that is close to me. I am located in Vandergrift in the country.

Your not too far at all. Your lucky to be in the country!!!

From the sounds of it all the racers and their 2doors are unable to run the cars much or if any ... a slant 6 4door will run forever on a budget... I had 6's and have a
318 car now.... it's also a 4door so I may be biased... there is someone on here with a 4door CUDA conversion... but there are those who have to have the most power weld the doors up and there's a place for that here too.. we should all have a 4door section.

I honestly like this car. I am looking forward to making it my own. I have already had offers from friends to get me some V8's. I don't think I am going to do that. I may try to tweak this 6 up a bit. I am just happy to have a 60's car. Feels cool behind the wheel looking at this older fashioned dash!

Welcome Tony, from Liverpool - near Syracuse.
We had a few 65's at our show this year. Most I've seen in a while.
You're fine, the only thing that is not supposed to have 4 doors is a Charger!!! :laughing7:
I learned to drive on a 67 Monaco 4 door. Loved that car.
Anyway, glad to have you along for the ride.

The reason for the 4 doors was to enable you to get the chicks in the car faster back in the day. Build it like you like it......

Thanks guys. I found something interesting.
In the glove box was the original owners manual, and inside the original bill of sale from the small dealer it came from.
Also the outside of the thiick envelope it came in, is my engine number which I checked on the engine too. its a match.
What a cool thing to find!

id_zps8801af99.gif

DSCF4683_zps0b300c79.gif

bos_zps2d0218c6.gif

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back