• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New to FBBO. 1964 Belvedere

andocommando

Local time
10:15 AM
Reaction score
Whats up guys? I'm 29 years old, and I am a professional mechanic. I just joined this site, but I am not new to the Mopar scene. I grew up with a 1969 Hemi Roadrunner which my dad ordered from the dealership at age 17. We spent my childhood putting it back together, which finally happened in 1996. This summer, I bought a 1964 Belvedere 2 door hardtop which came from the factory with a 361, a 3 on the tree (I know, weird, huh?), with blue ext and blue int. it was a Georgia car its entire life. The only thing I desperately need are rear quarters, a steering column (obviously without the 3 sp), and a-100 van seats. The owner threw in an old 318 2bbl with it that i dunno what to do with. I have a 440 block (HP) that is dated 1968 that I;m going to turn into a max wedge clone. If anyone can point me in the right direction with any of those things Id be most grateful. I know kramer and what he offers, and heard suchy might be getting quarters but at this point its just a rumor. Thanks again guys...

andy

Andy welcome to FBBO forum, I would suggest to, try Mancini Racing, you can get pretty much every thing your looking for there, at a decent price, for your 64 Belvedere w/440, that your making a Max Wedge Clone...

If you want to stay close to home there is Bob George Racing or Bowman Racing for anything mechanical.They may have parts cars too.Kramer has tons of stuff for the early B's. Best to call and set up a time to go see him.You are close enough. I doo know that Kramer has quarter repair pannels as I got some from him for my 65.Also trunk extensions. Just a thought.

welcome to the site ,sounds like you got nice project in the works there good luck

Thanks everyone! I'm impressed! I appriciate the warm welcomes and helpful info on sourcing the stuff I need. I ll get around to talking to you guys individually here once I check out the suggestions. But thank you all again, and Maybe I can offer some helpful advice in the future on other peoples' projects.

Sounds like a great project. Glad to have ya. Any old pics of dads bird.

Welcome. A max wedge clone is a dream car of mine keep us up on the progress of your build. A picture would help.

cool...another Pittsburgher.... im in Eighty Four...same as Bob George. he builds the WICKEDEST hemis ! too late to hang at car shows for the year...maybe next year...welcome aboard!

Auto Transport Service
Back