• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New to FBBO from Australia

slantman

Local time
9:00 AM
Reaction score
Hello all,

My name is Todd and I've been on the other Mopar forums for a while. But since my main interest is in the B bodies, I thought I join here. I have a 1963 Dodge 330 2 door sedan that I've restored as a Max Wedge clone. It's pretty much factory stock in appearance, but with a few performance mods "under the skin". I have just about got it finished for some street testing, just a few minor niggles to sort out. I've attached a couple of pics.

5JUL13-1.jpg

IMAG0257.jpg

I hope to be able to contribute to the forum in the future.

welcome to FBBO Mate, nice 63 Dodge 330

oh yes a very nice car ,nice color also thanks for sharing and keep on posting we love car **** here ,:headbang::thumbsup:

Welcome Todd! I thought it was a station dragon (which are cool as hell) at first though with that truck in the shot. Very nice car.

Welcome mate! Lot of Aussies here already, a few over your side of the country too. Lots of expert advice here, even from the yanks! ;)

B Bodies are takin off in Oz, which is win/win for everyone! Good luck with the car and hope it brings you years of enjoyment!

Nice to see you here Todd, car is looking great, how long till you have a run?
Welcome to the site, lots of great knowledge here and brains to pick upon...

Welcome!! I have to tell you you are driving a dream car of mine. Have fun and take care.

Auto Transport Service
Back