• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New to FBBO, lifetime Mopar lover

360 swaps were/are pretty common.

...but I don't know if I'd get my hopes up.

The stock but with duals 318 in my 3700# Satellite does just fine, and gets double digit gas mileage, although I do plan to add an AVS 4 barrel and maybe a small (420-440 lift and <220 duration) cam.

The small Summit cam, duel exhaust, and a 600 4 barrel works good on a 318 for not much money.

The stock but with duals 318 in my 3700# Satellite does just fine, and gets double digit gas mileage, although I do plan to add an AVS 4 barrel and maybe a small (420-440 lift and <220 duration) cam.
To be honest I would rather it have the 318 rather than a 360. I was thinking the same thing about 360 swap possibility. I have an 85 D250 Truck with a 318 in it and it’s a good little motor.

Welcome and thanks for the pics right from the get-go! We LOVE pics, of course. :)
welcome.png

It came a damn flood here about an hour ago, it’s eased up a bit for now.
Doubt it's rained a 1/4" here yet but the weather guessers say it's supposed to get bad in the next couple of days. We'll see.....and I just thought about sticking my rain gauge out in the yard.

Yeah, that's a lot of weight for a teen.....but they can be somewhat spunky with it.

Auto Transport Service
Back