• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New to FBBO!

demonsizzler

Local time
1:29 PM
Reaction score
Hi all, I have just joined FBBO and have been a member of FABO for several years now. Some of you already know me from my ThermoQuad work.

I bought a '68 Coronet R/T out of the Raleigh, NC area last year. It is a W1 white car with the red metallic interior. Also is a stripe delete car with the Rally gauge cluster.

There is speculation that the car may have been a Law enforcement car or that it belonged to someone in law enforcement I do not know myself.

Anyway, I had been looking for a long time for another '68 B body big block car and this one was my final choice.

After plenty of sheet metal replacement I now have a good roller to finish.
I do enjoy this site and frequent it and I am glad to be a member here, David.

Welcome to the site! im new here too and i just picked up one of those, small world, pics would be nice to see of your car!

Pic of the R/T from the side.

Attachments

• rtintpics 011.jpg
    rtintpics 011.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 171
Can not get any more pics to download! Anyway, thanks for the welcome guys.

17witha68rt, do you have any pics of your '68 R/T?

Thanks again guys for the welcome!
I have my work cut out with this R/T but I am into it. Be nice the day I can
finally drive it for sure, David.

Attachments

• rtintpics 010.jpg
    rtintpics 010.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 134
Welcome! looks like a nice ride to be... Good luck.

Welcome. Nice R/T and looks like a good project.

Good luck with your project & welcome to the FBBO forum...

Thanks again guys for the friendly welcome! My first car was a Buffed Silver '68 Super Bee and I was hooked ever since!

It has taken me several years to find another B body and nowadays the price and cars avail makes things more difficult to buy one.

Anyway, this one was in the Raleigh NC area all its days until I had it shipped to me here in Ga.

So I hope to get more things done on it while weather is permitting this summer and fall!

Attachments

• 68rttrunk.JPG
    68rttrunk.JPG
    83.2 KB · Views: 118
Auto Transport Service
Back