• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New to FBBO

Welcome 65 Bel! Sheez a real Beauty!! I share your Enthusiasm owning one myself! Great Automobile.....Enjoy it!! Awesome Interior!!
Thanks for your welcome Thunderlugs! Glad to be along for the ride.

Nice car i would of picked it and driven it up to you. That picture if from Niles canyon out in Fremont California area

Nice car i would of picked it and driven it up to you. That picture if from Niles canyon out in Fremont California area
Thanks for your post Jesse6869. Yes, the good old bay area. Lived and worked there from '85 to '05 when we moved to Illinois. Miss the climate for sure!! 65Bel

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario. That is a great looking '65 Belvedere you have there, with a 426 as a bonus. These '65 Belvedere's and Coronet's were never sold in Canada. They are now gradually finding their way up here.

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario. That is a great looking '65 Belvedere you have there, with a 426 as a bonus. These '65 Belvedere's and Coronet's were never sold in Canada. They are now gradually finding their way up here.
Thanks for the welcome Dave. Very nice Coronet you have there as well. Wish I could afford one of those too. Spent some time in Regina, Moose Jaw and other Canadian cities several years back. Beautiful country and have never met friendlier, more hospitable folks anywhere else! Best wishes, Bob

Nice car

welcome to FBBO
Thank you for your welcome aboard and complement Budnicks. Lived in Bay Area from '85 to '05 when we moved to Illinois. Miss the climate and the big trees. Best wishes, Bob

WOW Beautiful car!!!! We'd love some pictures whenever you take it out!!! Welcome to FBBO!!

WOW Beautiful car!!!! We'd love some pictures whenever you take it out!!! Welcome to FBBO!!
Thank you Charger72SE, appreciate your welcome and complements. Will get some pics posted soon. Born & raised in MO. Have family including son, grandson & brother scattered throughout the state. I'm a flatlander now and miss the hills & trees. Best wishes, Bob

1654383825113.png

My bad for missing this the first time around....welcome @65Bel ....you young 'old-timer' here at FBBO. :D

Auto Transport Service
Back