• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New to forum

aardakota

Local time
11:41 PM
Reaction score
Thanks for the big welcome, just found out about the forum, checked it out and had to get in. I operate a restoration shop in Harper's Ferry WV specializing in Mopars and am very glad to have found such a great group. Hope to be an asset to the group and share my knowledge and experience.

Welcome to FBBO! Post pictures of your projects or your customers, Preferably Mopars but I'll look at almost anything getting fixed:laughing7:

Another 66 belvedere II

One of our customer projects is a 383HP, 4 spd 66 Bel II hardtop, currently on hold. Color Citron Gold may go black instead.

hi and welcome to the site keep posting and X2 on photos

One of our customer projects is a 383HP, 4 spd 66 Bel II hardtop, currently on hold. Color Citron Gold may go black instead.

Welcome aboad and yes please show some photos of your work and customers cars .. this one sounds like a great start.

welcome to FBBO, sounds like you will fit right in here...

ditto all the above "welcomes" and please do post pics on your projects.

we all learn from other folks efforts regardless of the brand of vehicle.

You asked for pics

You asked for pics so here are a couple of my buddy's '67 R/T we did. Hope you like them. DSCN2221.jpgDSCN2214.jpgDSCN2220.jpg

Welcome

What is the name of your shop?

61fuel (Frederick md)

Auto Transport Service
Back